dimanche 7 octobre 2018

I WISH I HAD LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO

I WISH A HAD LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO

                This song... A classic. "I left my heart in San Francisco." Tony Bennett sings it so well. I love to try to sing this song. I wish i had left my heart in San Francisco. First, if i had left my heart there, it would mean that i went to San Francisco, wich is not the case.

                             More important, i wonder where i left my heart. My romantic side is still there inside of me but where ? A scanner could maybe show me where is my romantic side in me. Once i was so romantic. I was a dreamer. I started to dream of love, of the ideal women when i was 14 years old. I never stopped since a couple of years ago. I kinda lost my faith in love. My dreams have become so annoying. So annoying that i can't even remember my dreams anymore. Maybe i am losing my memory. I hope not but, i also wish to find back my dreamer side, my romantism i once had.

                        Relations between men and women are living hard times right now. There seem to be a war between women and men in the western world. I find it sad. Destructive for the society. Modern couples don't last long and marriage is now rare and seen as something very out.

           I don't know of i must go to San Francisco to find back my heart of romantic. Or in Miami... In New Orleans ? Maybe in Stockholm ? In Rome ? I guess that my real me is somewhere in my heart.  I am open to suggestions, if you have some. Ah... Dreaming again... It would be like if the cinema was open again after a long period of closure.

 Mario Mercier                   For : MMagazine              Sunday October 7th 2018

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire